These 3 passionate climbers knew how to make the board unique for the following reasons :
- The board is asymmetrical: there is a gap of 40 cm between each similar hold so that the wrists and shoulders are working at their natural angle.
- The grips are comfortable and favour extended positions: their curve radius is studied to increase comfort
- The central bridge can be used for attaching elastic bands or other training tools. It’s also possible to do « one-arm pull-ups » only if you can…
- The grips are positioned in overhanging layers, so there are fewer pressure points on the wrists.
- The board was designed thanks to 3D technology and made with 5-axis machining. The finish is flawless and aesthetically pleasing.